To improve the experience of public toilet usage by removing physical and psychological discomfort associated with using a toilet in a public space.
- Toilet seat getting dirty/wet due to the nature of process
- Unhygienic conditions resulting to risk of both contact/non-contact skin/private-parts infections
- Lot of hand touching required for flushing/jet-usage/seat-cleaning-using-toilet-paper
- Psychological discomfort associated with public toilets regarding it’s use by multiple people before you
- Automatic rotation of seat in and out of a cleaning unit fixed to the back wall
- Cleaning of seat on the press of a button using high pressure water and air jets, disinfection using UV
- Easy touch-less lifting/drop of seat especially for unisex washrooms
Why Now ?
- Initially open defecation was normal, then toilets became luxury and then need
- Now toilets exists in every household served by whole another industry for it’s cleanliness
- Because of increase in awareness about hygiene and comfort, toilet products have evolved from phenol, harpic & exhaust fans to odonil, hand sanitisers & intimate wash
- With increase in living standards, spending limit, we’ve been increasing our concern for health safety, hygiene and seeking more comfort in day to day chores